the same move he did in Vancouver if the skier finds h

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 14.01.2019 06:53

TORONTO - Georges St-Pierre is picking Johny (Bigg Rigg) Hendricks to succeed him as UFC welterweight champion. Wholesale Nike Free . Hendricks, who lost a controversial split decision to St-Pierre at UFC 167 last November, fights again for the 170-pound crown on Saturday when he faces veteran (Ruthless) Robbie Lawler at UFC 171. The 32-year-old St-Pierre vacated the title in December, saying he needed time away from the sport. St-Pierre has been making the most of his time off, travelling and speaking his mind about what he believes needs to be fixed in the world of mixed martial arts. But he remains close to the sport and says he will be watching the UFC 171 main event in Dallas. "Its a fight where anything can happen," St-Pierre told The Canadian Press. "Both guys can put each other to sleep. They have a lot of power in striking, but I believe Hendricks has the edge in this fight because I believe he will come more well-prepared with his team and hes got an edge in the grappling department." Hendricks (15-2) is a former two-time NCAA wrestling champion. St-Pierre (25-2) left a 12-fight winning streak and a string of UFC records behind him. But he says it wont be strange seeing someone else have his belt strapped around their waist. "No, because it was my choice to give away the title. It was my choice so I dont regret anything. I feel very good and Im happy that I did it. I feel better now." St-Pierre, who had held the UFC title since regaining it from Matt (The Terror) Serra at UFC 83 in April 2008, says the outcome of the fight will not affect whether he returns to the sport. "I dont plan on coming back right now," he said. "First if I come back, it will be when I want. I have a lot of things to do. And also a couple things need to change if I come back. ... Whoever wins, I dont care. I just watch it as a fan." Since leaving the sport, St-Pierre has spoken out about the need to have more stringent drug testing. The Montreal fighter — who was the UFCs biggest pay-per-view draw — has also complained about the UFC having a monopoly. Hendricks has said he sees Lawler (22-9 with one no contest) as a more dangerous opponent that St-Pierre. "Robbie, if you make a mistake, weve seen it time and time again that he can knock you out." The 30-year-old Hendricks is the top-ranked contender in the 170-pound division while Lawler is No. 3. No. 2 Carlos (The Natural Born Killer) Condit, who lost to St-Pierre in a UFC 154 title shot and was beaten by Hendricks at UFC 158, takes on No. 11 Tyron Woodley (12-2) in the UFC 171 co-main event. Condit (29-7) says he has been told a win will earn him another title shot. Hendricks is currently No. 10 in the UFCs pound-for-pound rankings. Cheap Nike Free Online . Second-seeded Sloane Stephens of the United States made lighter work of her day as she beat 2009 champion and Swiss wild card Timea Bacsinszky 6-3, 6-3. Two seeds fell: No. 4 Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium lost to Katarzyna Piter of Poland 6-4, 6-2, and No. Cheap Nike Free Sale .com) - P.K. Subbans power-play goal 4:08 into overtime sent the Montreal Canadiens into the All-Star break with a 2-1 win over the Nashville Predators on Tuesday. http://www.cheapnikefreeuk.com/ . They know how difficult it is to beat the San Antonio Spurs. George scored 28 points and Indiana defeated San Antonio 111-100 on Saturday night, snapping an 11-game skid against the Spurs.VANCOUVER -- Chris Del Bosco still wouldnt change a thing. The Canadian skicross racer appeared to have the bronze medal locked up in the mens final at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, only to wipe out while trying to make a pass in the biggest moment of his career. Del Bosco made no apologies after that race, and is relishing his shot at redemption four years later. "Im known for some passes last minute ... most of the time it works out for me and on that day it didnt work out," said the 31-year-old Montreal resident. "I raced 100 per cent and thats how I do. Im not going to hold back and say OK here, we got this (bronze) locked up. Might as well just chill out. "I knew there was an opportunity for improvement and I took it. If I had to do it again I would do the same thing, just hope for a little different outcome." Del Bosco was among six athletes named Monday to a strong Canadian skicross team for next months Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. "I never put third place or second place on a goal sheet," said Del Bosco. "I have pretty high expectations and Ive proven in the past I can make things happen when I need to." In fact, the entire Canadian skicross contingent -- which has a goal of earning medals in both the mens and womens races -- has shown an ability to make things happen. Joining Del Bosco on the team are Dave Duncan of London, Ont., Calgarys Brady Leman, Kelsey Serwa of Kelowna, B.C., Marielle Thompson of Whistler, B.C., and Georgia Simmerling of West Vancouver, B.C. The 24-year-old Serwa, who finished fifth in Vancouver behind Canadian gold medallist Ashleigh McIvor, said the competition to even make the team is fierce. "We push each other. I dont think our team would be as good if we didnt have ... motivation to really improve," said Serwa, won the world championship and X Games gold medal back in 2011. "We work really well together and I think thats really to our advantage." Serwa will be joined in the womens competition by the 21-year-old Thompson, the current World Cup leader, and the 24-year-old Simmerling, who suited up for Canada in alpine skiing at the 2010 Games. "Its really inspiring to look beside me and see the other two girls on my team, and the men too," said Serwa. "Everyone is just so ddominant and so strong. Cheap Nike Free Uk Sale. "Its really cool to have the progression of watching where we came from and where we are now." On the mens side, the 31-year-old Duncan picked up his first two World Cup victories in December, while the 27-year-old Leman has five career World Cup podiums to his name. Leman -- who along with Duncan missed out on the sports Olympic debut in Vancouver because of injury -- is excited to get his first experience at a Games. "Im super proud and a little bit relieved," said Leman. "The way the last couple seasons have gone for me, Ive felt like I belong at the Olympics. "The Canadian freestyle team is just such a difficult team to make. Were so deep across all the disciplines." That talent, coupled with a sluggish start to the season, almost cost Del Bosco a spot in Sochi. The international ski federation allocates up to 26 spots for each country for all five freestyle disciplines. Del Bosco won the 2011 world championship and has two X Games gold medals to his name, but needed one podium finish in his final two races to make the Canadian team. The first event in France was cancelled due to weather, but he was still awarded top spot on the basis of his qualification time and his victory in his heat. Del Bosco then followed that up with a fifth-place finish the following day. "It was stressful, more after the fact knowing that I had put a good qualifier in," Del Bosco said of the cancelled race. "I was skiing really well and then it was called -- something completely out of my control. "I had faith that I put in all the work and I did everything I could on that day." McIvor, who attended Mondays announcement, said Canadians can expect Del Bosco to make the same move he did in Vancouver if the skier finds himself running third in the Sochi final. "I think you can depend on Chris to always give it his all and not settle for anything less than what he truly wants," said the 30-year-old McIvor, who retired in 2012 after a knee injury. "Hes definitely an all-or-nothing guy. "You have to be the most aggressive out there. What separates the good skicross athletes from the others is those who have that natural instinct to make good decisions under pressure and just keep on pushing." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212
Tom und Locke++++++

WELL DUNN White Sox designated hitter Adam Du
club-record streak of five straight games with

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen